The only thing harder than figuring out what to make for dinner is, figuring out what your children will eat for dinner.
So many times we prepare a wonderful meal only to see the frown on their faces when they say, “I don’t want to eat that.”
Well, worry no more. Try this easy, child yummy, meal and watch that frown turn upside down!
CHICKEN PESTO KEBABS
- 3 cups – Tortellini Pasta
- ½ cup – Pesto
- 2 medium – Bell Pepper (red)
- 2 teaspoons – Olice Oil
- 1 ½ cups sliced – White Mushrooms
- 6 pieces – Chicken Breast Tenders (cooked)
- 15 Wooden Skewers
- Cook tortellini according to the package instructions. Drain water and return to the pan. Add pesto sauce and stir well.
- Chop bell pepper into bite sized pieces and add to a large skillet with the olive oil and the mushrooms. Sauté over medium heat until veggies are tender, about 5 minutes. Add pasta with pesto to pan and stir to combine. Remove from heat.
- Cube cooked chicken into bite sized pieces
- Once cooled enough to handle, skewer pasta, veggies and chicken
Keep in fridge until ready to serve
This is an easy meal and you can ask your child for their help with the preparation!
For these and other kid yummy meals visit – https://www.superhealthykids.com/chicken-pesto-kebabs/
All content of this newsletter is intended for general information purposes only and is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Please consult a medical professional before adopting any of the suggestions on this page. You must never disregard professional medical advice or delay seeking medical treatment based upon any content of this newsletter. PROMPTLY CONSULT YOUR PHYSICIAN OR CALL 911 IF YOU BELIEVE YOU HAVE A MEDICAL EMERGENCY.