- Billing Information
- Insurance Plans Accepted
- Balanced Billing Disclosure Notice (No Surprise Bill Disclosure Notice)
- Notice of Right to Receive a Good Faith Estimate of Expected Charges
FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE PROGRAM
- Financial Assistance Summary
- Resumen sobre Asistencia Financiera
- Bengali - আর্থিক সহায়তা সারাংশ
- Chinese Simplified - 财务援助简介
- Chinese Traditional - 財務援助簡介
- Financial Assistance Application
- Solicitud de Asistencia Financiera (Spanish)
- Financial Assistance Provider List
- Financial Assistance Payment Grid
- Financial Assistance Policy & Procedures
NYS HEALTH INSURANCE EXCHANGE
Paying For Your Care
Web Link to Official Health Plan Marketplace for New York
The Marketplace offers qualified applicants the ability to obtain quality health insurance options through programs such as Medicaid, Child Health Plus and/or commercial health plans. New York residents interested in applying directly through the New York State Marketplace can do so by going onto the following website and completing an application through the healthcare exchange.
Residents interested in applying can also call in to the Marketplace helpline at 1-855-355-5777.
Customer service hours are Monday — Friday, 8 am to 8 pm, and Saturday, 9 am —1 pm.