Pediatric Dentistry | New York City
The Pediatric Dental service at Jamaica Hospital Medical Center is a dedicated service within our Dental Department that provides a welcoming environment for children receiving pediatric dentistry services in New York City.
It was developed to deliver tailored comprehensive treatment that addresses the unique needs of each individual child that visits us daily. Our team of specialists are experts in all aspects of care. Our children’s dental services range from routine cleanings to more complex interceptive and restorative procedures for all patients including those with special needs.
We’re fully equipped to provide your child with any treatment relating to pediatric dentistry. We have licensed dentists on-site or on-call 24 hours a day to handle all pediatric dental emergencies.When needed, the staff works closely with other divisions to deliver multi-disciplinary comprehensive care.
Treatment Services Include:
- Development of the dental home
- Root canal therapy; either direct or indirect
- White interim and permanent fillings and sealants
- Trauma care
- stainless steel crowns
- Bonded white anterior strip crowns
- Caries assessment and oral hygiene instruction
- Nutritional counseling
- Early interceptive orthodontic care
- Intravenous sedation and general anesthesia
- Treatment of patients with mental and physical disabilities
Make Your Children Smile Today by Introducing Them to Jamaica Hospital’s Dental Department
We take pride in making dental visits fun and educational for children. We accept Medicaid, Healthfirst and most major insurances.
To make an appointment for pediatric dentistry services in New York City, please call 718-206-6980.