Women’s Health Center
Jamaica Hospital’s concept of a Women’s Health Care Center began as a six room OB/GYN office and eventually transformed into what is a now a modern, fully-equipped facility with 15 exam rooms and three procedure rooms to meet the specific needs of women in the community.
Our expert staff is comprised of a caring and multi lingual team of obstetricians, gynecologists, surgeons, technicians, nurse practitioners, certified nurse midwives, and registered and licensed practical nurses, all dedicated to providing high quality and compassionate care.
Located only one block from the main campus of Jamaica Hospital Medical Center, our Women’s Health Center offers a wide variety of integrated clinical and educational services in a comfortable and caring environment. Some of our services include:
- Individual or group Prenatal Care (known as CenteringPregnancy)
- Routine GYN exam / well-woman exam
- Prenatal screening and diagnostic testing
- High Risk Obstetrics
- Pap smears, HPV testing
- A variety of contraception and family planning options
- STD testing and treatment
- Treatment of GYN problems (infections, irregular bleeding, pain)
- Minimally invasive surgery
- Bone density testing
- Endometrial biopsy
- Bloodwork and laboratory services
- Referral for colposcopy and colonoscopy
- Diabetic counseling
We offer extended evening and weekend hours and we accept most insurances as well as Medicare and Medicaid. We also offer an affordable sliding fee scale for those who do not have insurance.
We are conveniently located at 133-03 Jamaica Avenue, Richmond Hill, New York 11418. We are easily accessible by both train or bus and we have free parking in the rear of the building.
For more information or to make an appointment, please call 718-291-3276.