At Jamaica Hospital, we are dedicated to helping patients find ways to achieve pregnancy. We provide consultations for all female infertility problems. Our team of experts is prepared to treat infertility and assist you in your journey towards pregnancy.
There are many different factors that may contribute to a woman being unable to become pregnant, including:
- Ovulation disorders – This occurs when a woman ovulates infrequently or not at all
- Anatomical problems – Any number of issues that exist inside the female reproductive system, such as damage to the woman’s fallopian tubes, uterus or cervix.
- Endometriosis – This occurs when tissue that normally grows in the uterus implants and grows in other locations which can block conception.
- Unknown causes – Sometimes, the cause of infertility is never found., but through continued treatment this problem may correct itself with time
We can treat these factors through a variety of surgical treatment options, including, but not limited to:
- Minimally invasive GYN surgery
- Tubal reversals
- Intrauterine insemination
- In vitro fertilization
We are one of the few programs that accept insurance and we offer financial options that ensure your care is accessible and affordable.
If you are experiencing difficulty getting pregnant, it is recommended you seek a medical consultation. To make an appointment, please call 718-291-3276.