For a creamy and vegan pumpkin soup recipe sprinkled with almonds and fresh rosemary, try the recipe below.
Prep time – 5 minutes
Cook time – 25 minutes
Total time – 30 minutes
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- ½ onion, diced
- ½ pumpkin, peeled and cubed
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary, diced
- 4-5 cups vegetable broth
- ½-1 cup coconut milk
- Heat oil in pot over medium heat. Add onion and cook for a few minutes until translucent. Add pumpkin and garlic and continue to cook for a few more minutes.
- Add rosemary and vegetable broth. Bring to a boil, reduce heat to low and simmer until pumpkin is soft and cooked through. Add salt to taste.
- Puree soup in a blender (in batches) and return to the pot.
- Add coconut milk and simmer for another minute or two.
Give this recipe a try. It is simply delicious and healthy too.
All content of this newsletter is intended for general information purposes only and is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Please consult a medical professional before adopting any of the suggestions on this page. You must never disregard professional medical advice or delay seeking medical treatment based upon any content of this newsletter. PROMPTLY CONSULT YOUR PHYSICIAN OR CALL 911 IF YOU BELIEVE YOU HAVE A MEDICAL EMERGENCY.