For a creamy and vegan pumpkin soup recipe sprinkled with almonds and fresh rosemary, try the recipe below.
Prep time – 5 minutes
Cook time – 25 minutes
Total time – 30 minutes
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- ½ onion, diced
- ½ pumpkin, peeled and cubed
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary, diced
- 4-5 cups vegetable broth
- ½-1 cup coconut milk
- Heat oil in pot over medium heat. Add onion and cook for a few minutes until translucent. Add pumpkin and garlic and continue to cook for a few more minutes.
- Add rosemary and vegetable broth. Bring to a boil, reduce heat to low and simmer until pumpkin is soft and cooked through. Add salt to taste.
- Puree soup in a blender (in batches) and return to the pot.
- Add coconut milk and simmer for another minute or two.
Give this recipe a try. It is simply delicious and healthy too.