When seeking to achieve a wellness lifestyle, try to keep it simple.
Some simple ways you can bring more wellness into your life are:
- Drink more fluids
- Remember to eat a healthy breakfast daily
- Make a list of goals you’d like to meet
- Keep healthy snacks on hand so that you do not become too hungry
- Move around during the course of the day. Take a brisk walk or just get up from your desk chair and stretch
- Get enough sleep. It is recommended that six to eight hours of sleep is beneficial
- Make time for yourself (meditation, yoga, exercise, prayer)
- Organize and de-clutter your life and surroundings
All content of this newsletter is intended for general information purposes only and is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Please consult a medical professional before adopting any of the suggestions on this page. You must never disregard professional medical advice or delay seeking medical treatment based upon any content of this newsletter. PROMPTLY CONSULT YOUR PHYSICIAN OR CALL 911 IF YOU BELIEVE YOU HAVE A MEDICAL EMERGENCY.