With spring recess only days away many people are planning vacations and getaways. Here are a few suggested medical or protective items you should bring along to help keep your family and loved ones safe :
- Medical thermometers.
- Band Aids and bandages.
- Antihistamines; such as Benadryl.
- Antiseptic pain relieving sprays.
- Eye wash solutions.
- Alcohol pads.
- Antibiotic ointments.
- Digestive aids such as antacids or diarrhea medication.
- Prescriptions in their original and labeled bottles.
- If you have a chronic health condition it is recommended that you bring a letter from you doctor describing your condition and treatment.
- Antifungal creams.
- Cough and fever medicine.
All content of this newsletter is intended for general information purposes only and is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Please consult a medical professional before adopting any of the suggestions on this page. You must never disregard professional medical advice or delay seeking medical treatment based upon any content of this newsletter. PROMPTLY CONSULT YOUR PHYSICIAN OR CALL 911 IF YOU BELIEVE YOU HAVE A MEDICAL EMERGENCY.