We’re sharing some Do’s and Don’ts of wearing surgical masks to help you to protect your health.
1. Wash and sanitize your hands before putting on the mask
2. Check for defects such as holes or tears
3. Make sure that the mask fits snugly to your face
4. Wash and sanitize your hands after removing the mask
1. Touch the mask once it’s on your face, doing so can expose you to pathogens
2. Hang the mask around your neck
3. Reuse single-use masks
4. Touch the front of the mask when removing it
All content of this newsletter is intended for general information purposes only and is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Please consult a medical professional before adopting any of the suggestions on this page. You must never disregard professional medical advice or delay seeking medical treatment based upon any content of this newsletter. PROMPTLY CONSULT YOUR PHYSICIAN OR CALL 911 IF YOU BELIEVE YOU HAVE A MEDICAL EMERGENCY.