Looking for a healthy, refreshing summer meal? Try this great recipe for Pineapple Salsa Grilled Chicken!
- Juice of 4 limes, divided
- 1/4 c.
- plus 1 tbsp. freshly chopped cilantro
- 1/4 c.
- extra-virgin olive oil, plus more for grill
- 2 tsp.
- Kosher salt
- 1 lb.
- boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 c.
- chopped pineapple
- avocado, diced
- red onion, diced
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Make marinade: In a large bowl, whisk together juice of 3 limes, 1/4 cup cilantro, oil, and honey and season with salt.
- Add chicken to a large resealable plastic bag and pour in marinade. Let marinate in the refrigerator at least 2 hours, or up to overnight.
- When ready to grill, heat grill to high. Oil grates and grill chicken until charred and cooked through, 8 minutes per side.
- Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, stir together pineapple, avocado, red onion, remaining lime juice, and remaining tablespoon cilantro. Season with salt and pepper.
- Spoon salsa over chicken before serving.
For this an other healthy recipes, visit https://www.delish.com/cooking/recipe-ideas/recipes/a47355/grilled-honey-lime-chicken-with-pineapple-salsa-recipe/
All content of this newsletter is intended for general information purposes only and is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Please consult a medical professional before adopting any of the suggestions on this page. You must never disregard professional medical advice or delay seeking medical treatment based upon any content of this newsletter. PROMPTLY CONSULT YOUR PHYSICIAN OR CALL 911 IF YOU BELIEVE YOU HAVE A MEDICAL EMERGENCY.