This quick, delicious and healthy shrimp and vegetable dinner is easy to prepare and full of nutrients.
- 1 red onion, large dice
- 1 red bell pepper, large dice
- 1 cup crimini mushrooms, stems removed and halved
- 1 1/2 cups broccoli florets
- 3 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1 teaspoon salt, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon lemon pepper
- 3/4 teaspoon paprika, divided
- 1 pound uncooked shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1) Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Add the onion, bell pepper, mushrooms and broccoli to a large sheet pan. Add 2 tablespoons olive oil, 1/2 teaspoon salt, 1/4 teaspoon pepper, 1/4 teaspoon lemon pepper, and 1/4 teaspoon paprika to the veggies and toss evenly. Roast in the oven for 15 minutes.
- 2) Meanwhile in a separate bowl add the shrimp, 1 tablespoon olive oil, 1/2 teaspoon salt, 1/4 teaspoon pepper, 1/2 teaspoon paprika, and 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder. Toss until shrimp is evenly coated.
- 3) Remove veggies after 15 minutes and add the shrimp directly to the pan with the veggies, spreading out evenly. Place back in the oven for another 5-7 minutes. Remove and serve alone, or over rice or pasta
All content of this newsletter is intended for general information purposes only and is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Please consult a medical professional before adopting any of the suggestions on this page. You must never disregard professional medical advice or delay seeking medical treatment based upon any content of this newsletter. PROMPTLY CONSULT YOUR PHYSICIAN OR CALL 911 IF YOU BELIEVE YOU HAVE A MEDICAL EMERGENCY.