Pineapple’s have been trending in both pop culture and as an amazing source nutrition packed with antioxidants that can fight inflammation and disease.
According to healthline, some of the most widely known benefits of pineapple’s are:
- Packed with nutrients.
- Contains disease fighting antioxidants known as flavonoids and phenolic acids.
- Contains enzymes that can ease digestion.
- May help reduce the risk of cancer.
- May boost immunity and suppress inflammation.
- May ease the symptoms of Arthritis.
- May speed recovery after surgery or strenuous exercise.
- Tastes delicious and is easy to add to your diet.
If you’d like to learn more about the benefits of pineapple’s, visit healthline.com.
All content of this newsletter is intended for general information purposes only and is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Please consult a medical professional before adopting any of the suggestions on this page. You must never disregard professional medical advice or delay seeking medical treatment based upon any content of this newsletter. PROMPTLY CONSULT YOUR PHYSICIAN OR CALL 911 IF YOU BELIEVE YOU HAVE A MEDICAL EMERGENCY.