- Global Health experiences available
- Clinical Research Collaborative with St. Johns University faculty
- Procedure Clinics in our practice for sports med, women’s health, and dermatology
- Hospice and Palliative Medicine Fellowship and training opportunities
- HEAL rotation – Healthcare Environment Advocacy and Leadership to explore modern practice issues and Develop Leadership Skills
- Strong Pediatric and Adolescent component – inpatient and outpatient
UNIQUE LEARNING ENVIRONMENT
- Urban Underserved population
- Unparalleled Patient Diversity!
- Great Residents!!!
- Diverse Faculty with interests and expertise in Women’s Health, Adolescent Medicine, Pain, Sports Medicine, Geriatrics and HIV medicine
- Emphasis on Resident/Physician Wellness
- Integrative Health Curriculum and Track Availability
- Osteopathic Recognition designation with established OMT training reputation