Application & Selection Criteria
The program is fully accredited by the ADA (CODA). We participate in the Post-Doctoral Application Service (PASS), but also take direct applications. To be considered for an interview, candidates must satisfy the following requirements:
(1) Must be a student in a US or Canadian Dental School
(2) Must supply either through PASS or directly:
- Curriculum Vitae
- Three Letters of Recommendations (2 from clinical instructors & Dean’s Letter)
- Personal Statement
- National Board Scores – Part I
- Official Dental School Transcript
- Two by Two recent photograph
Visit to the program is highly welcomed and encouraged.
After review of the initial application, qualified candidates will be contacted to set up an interview. If not previously done, you can take a tour of the facility and speak to current residents about the program. Attending a Lunch & Learn Lecture is also encouraged and or recommended.