Applications will only be accepted from individuals who graduated from an accredited Internal Medicine residency program. We do not accept paper applications. The submission of letters, CV, and all other paperwork, must be done through the Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS).
When submitting your application package, please remember to include the following:
- CV (must account for all time periods since medical school enrollment)
- Personal statement
- Dean’s letter
- Medical school diploma
- USMLE scores (all three must be together, if any pending, please attach
- Three to four letters of recommendation
- If previous training in pulmonary and critical care, letter from “program director” stating dates and location
- Copy of VISA (if applicable)
Competitive candidates will be invited to Jamaica Hospital for an interview. All residents who will be considered for interviews will be notified by email or phone to discuss scheduling of the interviews. We will communicate with you via email if you are selected for an interview.
For questions regarding the pulmonary fellowship program, please feel free to contact Geraldine Kmitis, Fellowship Coordinator, at email@example.com.
Please send application packets through ERAS. For other correspondence, please mail to:
Jamaica Hospital Medical Center
Department of Medicine
Pulmonary Fellowship Program
Attn: Geraldine Kmitis
8900 Van Wyck Expy Jamaica, NY 11418