Thomas Santucci Jr. MD Cardiovascular Interventional SuiteAs part of our efforts to meet the heart health needs of our community, Jamaica Hospital opened the new Thomas Santucci Jr. MD Cardiovascular Interventional Suite. Our Cardiovascular Interventional Suite is a state- of-the-art facility equipped with groundbreaking technologies in cardiovascular and stroke care that enables our doctors to perform more advanced, life-saving and preventative procedures.
TechnologyOur experts are committed to providing the highest level of care, and part of that commitment involves continuously applying the latest innovations in technology to successfully treat patients. Some of the technologies utilized by our team include:
- Siemens Artis Zee Ceiling- Mounted systems- provide high patient-positioning flexibility, affording doctors easier and full-body access to patients needing emergency resuscitative care.
- Biplane Unit- allows doctors to perform endovascular neurologic procedures
ProceduresOur highly trained specialists utilize the sophisticated tools of our Cardiovascular Interventional Suite to perform procedures that include but are not limited to:
- Endovascular Intervention
- Diagnostic cardiac angiography
- Diagnostic peripheral angiography
- Cerebral angiography
- Coronary angioplasty with stent placement
- High risk myocardial infarction(Heart Attack) intervention
- Cardiogenic shock treatment with left ventricular assist device placement
- Intra-aortic balloon pump placement
- Peripheral vascular disease assessment and intervention
- Acute stroke intervention
- Carotid artery disease treatment
To schedule an appointment at the Thomas Santucci Jr. MD Cardiovascular Interventional Suite, please call 718-206-6191.